About Dr. Furguiele
Dr. Natalie Furguiele, MD, FACS, attended Villanova University and graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. A board-certified general surgeon, she is a member of the Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons and the American Society of Breast Surgeons. She has been in private surgical practice since 1986 and she established her own private practice in breast surgery in 1993.
Dr. Furguiele is affiliated with:
- St. Clair Hospital
- Canonsburg General Hospital
- UPMC South
- Mon Valley Hospital
- Radiance Surgery Center
As a breast surgeon with more than 25 years of experience, Dr. Natalie Furgiuele combines a high level of medical and surgical expertise with warmth, deep concern, and a passion for educating her patients and her community.
She has been named an Honorable Supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness by the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Dr. Furgiuele conducts an annual Breast Cancer Awareness Program at Mon Valley Hospital and has given public presentations on breast cancer awareness for several Pittsburgh regional school systems, including Canon-McMillan, Chartiers Valley, and Peters Twp. Dr. Furgiuele has also served as an advisor for the American Cancer Society's "Reach for Recovery" program.
In addition, Dr. Furgiuiele has been a speaker on breast cancer issues, including:
- Regular participant and presenter at the Multidisciplinary Cancer Care Conference – St. Clair Hospital
- Keynote speaker at the Annual Breast Cancer Conference – Mon Valley Hospital, a large multidisciplinary conference highlighting recent therapies and treatment options
- Multiple community presentations for allied medical specialties including the American Society of Operating Room Nurses, for which she received the highest evaluations
- Speaker at Innovations Program – Mon Valley Hospital and Healthplex, concerning Breast Cancer current diagnostics and treatment and Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome
- Featured speaker for Myrid-Genetics in Tri-State Area
A member of the Pastoral Council of St. Louise De Marillac Catholic Church, Dr. Furgiuele is a member of the Catholic Medical Association. She is married to Dr. Daniel Iracki, who is board certified in Internal, Pulmonary and Critical Care medicine and recently in Palliative and Hospice Care medicine. He practices at St. Clair Hospital, Monongahela Valley Hospital and Washington Hospital. Together they have raised four wonderful children.
"Blessed Mary, please intercede for the health of all of my patients."
2001 Waterdam Plaza Dr. • Suite 108 • McMurray, PA 15317 • 724-942-0010